Follow numbers in order to connect the dots and reveal 40 favorite pets! Pages increase in difficulty so kids can advance from 1-15 to 1-100 to discover the animal in the scene. Kids four and older can then color in the completed pictures, and learn the names of the revealed animals from the illustrations on the back of the pad. Each partially colored page also features a seek-and-find activity with more animals and pet care gear, making this a multi-activity pad that's filled with fun and learning opportunities!
123 Dot-to-Dot Pets Coloring Pad
|Availability:||Out of stock/Please contact to order|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- Jumbo connect the dots coloring pad featuring favorite pets and detailed background scenes
- Pages increase in difficulty from 1-15 to 1-100; follow numbers from low to high to complete the partially colored scenes, then color in the picture
- 40 pages of quality bond paper, perfect for crayons, markers, colored pencils, and pens
- Bonus seek-and-find activity on every page and animal identification on back of pad
- Ages 4+; 14" x 11" x 0.25"
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .