Available in storeClose
Crack open this set of 21 eggs and see the day-by-day development of a chick. No incubator required!
- Features realistic illustrations of a developing chick in eggs 1-20, plastic 3-D chick inside the final egg
- Invites children to make hands-on connections to life science and life cycles
- Reinforces concepts and related vocabulary with multilingual Activity Guide that includes definitions, chicken facts and a blackline master to label
- Allows for self-checking and easy organization with numbered label on each egg and numbered places in storage tray
- Durable plastic eggs measure 2.75''L each; plastic tray measures 15''L x 8.5''W
- Grades K+